Thursday

My Vacation In San Diego, Ca

Crab Cakes
Begonia Plant
Ocean Front
I went on vacation to San Diego, Ca. the weather was perfect and company was great. I had a very enjoyable vacation with my friends and stayed at their home here for a week. We went to several different restaurants to eat but the Crab Cakes and Margaritas were the best at Brigantine Restaurant. We walked the Ocean Front walkway seeing folks play in the sand, laying on the beach, swimming in the ocean, and checked out several stores in the area. We also went to a movie on the big screen, and treated myself to a pedicure! 

One night we sat by a campfire in the back yard visiting with a few friends. It took me 9 hours to drive to San Diego with a few stops, such as Dateland for a shake. After a week here is when we went to San Felipe for 2 weeks which they drove.




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of Dateland! How was your date shake? Pretty famous place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the first one I ever had and was pretty good! Plus I needed gas so a good place to stop!

    ReplyDelete