Monday

First Snow Of The Season

Peloncillo Mountains
This is the first snow of the season in Rodeo, New Mexico. This was taken in the afternoon after some snow melted.  Mountain Valley Lodge and RV Park received .65 with rain and snow. Since I have lived in the Boot Heel for 12 years or so this is the first snow before Thanksgiving it is usually rain this time of year. Still leaves on the trees in the yard, so warmer weather is in the forecast for later in the week then maybe the leaves will fall off and I can rake them up. We do get beautiful poppies in the spring when winter moisture happens.

2 comments:

  1. My sister had 11 degrees this morning in the Chicago area. I guess I should be grateful for 35 or so. I'm still cold though, brrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure has been unusually cold this week, but we can not complain to much as it is warmer here than many other places.

    ReplyDelete